Cura Continuity empowers organizations to implement best practices to ensure “business as usual” in turbulent times. With Cura’s Business Continuity Management solution, organizations can ensure operational resilience using predefined measures to anticipate and prepare for potential outages and disruptions.
Leading organizations worldwide rely on Cura to provide a complete solution for business continuity management. Specifically, Cura Continuity guides customers through the Business Continuity Management life-cycle:
- Data Gathering
- Business Impact Analysis
- Strategy Assessment
- Recovery Plan Formulation
- Testing and Maintenance
Cura combines powerful business continuity management capabilities into a flexible solution that streamlines processes and reduces errors versus manual methods. Specific features and benefits include:
- A single system-of-record for Business Continuity Management enables organizations to ensure consistency based on the latest guidelines and standards.
- Dynamic updates recognize even small changes on a department level and automatically incorporate those changes into higher-level business continuity plans.
- Real-time analysis and decision support make automated BCM far more efficient and effective and less error prone than paper or spreadsheet-based processes.
- Flexible deployment options (on-site install, or cloud based) ensure that BCM information is available from any location any time, even during an actual business disruption.
Best Practices in Business Continuity Management
Cura Continuity was developed in partnership with ContinuitySA, a leading business continuity management consulting firm. The combination of Cura technology with subject matter expertise from ContinuitySA has resulted in a powerful solution with built-in BCM best practices developed in conjunction with hundreds of organizations worldwide. Additionally, Cura Continuity is aligned with leading standards including:
- The Good Practice Guide 2010, published by the globally recognized British Continuity Institute (BCI).
- The BS25999 and ISO 22301 standards for business continuity.
Part of a Broader Governance, Risk and Compliance Initiative
Cura Continuity can be deployed as a standalone application or as an add-on module to a more comprehensive implementation based on the Cura Enterprise GRC Platform, a common infrastructure for organizations to manage Governance, Risk and Compliance information on an enterprise-wide basis. With integrated reporting/dashboards, full audit support, and more, the Cura Enterprise GRC Platform is the complete solution for Governance, Risk and Compliance requirements.
Organizations using CURA Business Continuity Management: