CURA is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are ready for an exciting opportunity to be a part of a world class team in the governance, risk and compliance management software market, then submit your resume to email@example.com
Show off your analysis and implementation skills in our dynamic services team! If translating client requirements into working, detailed solutions is your passion, we have the role for you!
If you have 3-5 years’ experience as a business or systems analyst, and have experience in the risk and audit fields (Professional Certificates, GRC experience advantageous), apply today by clicking below!
- Tertiary education – BCom / BSc Eng preferred
- Strong systems design and conceptualisation skills. The ability to write great solution functional specifications - ability to think logically, clearly communicate thoughts to others.
- Ability to communicate information in different ways. Knowledge and attention to document design – clear and well-structured thought and communication.
- The ability to engage easily with people and extract information (requirements) from them.
- The ability to distil the key objectives from what people say. Ability to plan workload - take collection of project requirements and translate them into a clear and comprehensive set of tasks.
- Proper and consistent reporting habits - understand that tasks assigned by a manager are a priority, and alert manager to potential problems and provide alternatives.
- Desire and ability to learn new concepts - able to perform research efficiently, and quickly pick up key knowledge components on a range of technical topics.
For a full specification, please click here.
Note – preference will be given to internal candidates
CURA Software is a leading provider of Governance, Risk, Compliance and Risk-based Audit software solutions, implemented across more than 250 enterprise customers globally. These solutions offer a clear picture of risk across the organization which leads to better decision making and risk management. Cura enhances visibility into business activities and allows for information to be easily consumed and actioned, enabling better business performance and managing the uncertainty of risk.