CURA is looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. If you are ready for an exciting opportunity to be a part of a world class team in the governance, risk and compliance management software market, then submit your resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Internship – Sales/Account Manager
Division / Department: Sales
Reports to: Regional Director: Sales
Region: South Africa - Johannesburg
Closing Date: 2018-06-14
The role of the Junior Account Manager is to engage, grow and manage the enterprise accounts assigned, building exceptional relationships, and through these relationships identify opportunities to further expand/cross sell CURA’s GRC platform deployment throughout the customer account.
The Junior Account Manager hold sales targets and has the responsibility for client satisfaction and is accountable for all Cura interactions or engagements within the assigned accounts.
1. Build and establish customer relationships to trusted advisor stage.
2. Develop and implement effective account planning to meet quarterly sales objectives.
3. To implement and manage key data and reports.
4. Develop industry, product and expertise in GRC, through training, events, internal resources and self-study (personal investment in lifelong learning).
5. Meet minimum service levels per assigned account agreed with management.
6. To integrate service and product offerings throughout all assigned accounts (cross sell).
7. To achieve exceptional renewal rates on all assigned accounts as agreed with management and stated in yearly sales targets.
1. Drive for Results - Perseverance
Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully, is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom line oriented, steadfastly pushes self and others for results. Can eliminate roadblocks, creates focus, and spends time on what is important. Can orchestrate multiple activities to achieve a goal, uses resources available effectively and arranges information in a useful manner.
Can pursue everything with energy and drive, a need to finish and seldom gives up before finishing; especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Growth targets
• Revenue targets
• Pipeline delivery
• Activity rates
• High achiever – critically assesses own performance for improvement
2. Presentation – Communication – and Comfort around higher management
Clearly explains point of view and the reasoning behind it in both one-to-one or a group. Is confident when interacting with others, comes across with confidence, is friendly and easy to talk to, and listens with the intention of genuinely understanding the needs, thoughts and feelings of others. Candidate can comfortable present to a large or small audience.
Can deal comfortably with senior managers, can present to them without undue nervousness or tension, understands how they think and work, can craft approaches that are appropriate and positive.
• Ability to communicate verbally and written
• Proposal writing
• Sales presentations – all presentation scenarios
• Trusted advisor status
• Ability to engage up to board level in an organisation
• Maturity and quiet confidence – well presented, professionally well groomed
3. Customer Focus and Interpersonal Savvy - Approachability
Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down and sideways, inside and outside the organisation, builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
• Sales planning
• Getting inside the client organizations – formal and informal network, decision makers, key influences
4. Planning and Prioritizing
Accurately scopes out length and difficulty of tasks and projects, sets objectives and goals, and breaks down work into process steps.
Uses his/her time effectively and efficiently; values time; concentrates his/her efforts on the more important priorities; gets more done in less time than others; can attend to a broader range of activities.
• Ability to plan sales activity on accounts
• To design activity to achieve goals
• To know what matters and when
• Enterprise Account planning
• Forward planner and highly proactive
Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups, can settle difference with minimum amount of noise, can win concessions without damaging relationships, can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic, gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations, has a good sense of timing.
• Manage the competitor challenges
• Being one step ahead
• To achieve sales targets
• To win trust and gain concessions without compromising client and Cura
1. Secondary: Grade 12 Mandatory
2. Tertiary: Degree – ideally at postgraduate level or equivalent
3. Large account management courses advantageous
Job Specific Skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication – competent writer of business letters, quotations, proposals and email communication.
• Features/benefit solutions selling
• Use of CRM sales tool
• Customer relationship management
• Negotiating and sales methodologies
• Business presentation
• Strategic leadership
• Sales management
• Industry knowledge and client knowledge
For all above positions, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org