As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, all employers are required to adhere to new occupational health and safety protocols and guidelines during each of the levels of lockdown and for the foreseeable future. This means that all employers must assess their activities, working environments and policies to ensure their workplace is safe for their staff, customers and suppliers.
A system that enables your organization to become operational and maintain your operating processes is critical. CURA’s COVID-19 Response Tracker will enable you to better implement requirements in the short time allowed and avoid fines or costly business closures for non-compliance.
Ensure your organization is able to implement and track the progress of the correct workplace measures to operate and continue to generate income compliantly, under the new COVID-19 occupational health and safety protocols and guidelines.
- Ability to assess workplace measures as per the Department of Labour stipulations
- One-click dynamic reports displaying the current compliance status
- Assign users to workplace measures as “tasks” to close gaps
- COVID-19 Risk and Control assessment and re-assessment
- Live updates as new changes in regulations are made
- Notifications and escalations to ensure speedy implementation of actions
- Cloud-based solution for easy implementation
- Published digital certificate of compliance status
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface
- Delivered from a well-established, secure and award-winning platform
- Scalable to full risk management or GRC solution
Contact our team to confirm your order and start using CURA to manage your COVID-19 compliance.